Ramadan is upon us and we hope that everyone enjoys and gains many blessings during this blessed month. Below, please find all of the information concerning the masjid prayer and iftar schedules, Taraweeh prayers, and more.
- We encourage all believers to frequent the Masjid to break fast each evening at Maghrib time
- Community iftars will be offered Fridays and Saturdays starting May 18th. Please email email@example.com or sign-up at the Masjid.
- Due to the lengthy fasting hours and work schedules the traditional Taraweeh prayers will be offered on weekends. Taraweeh prayers are recommended in congregation and can be also offered at home if not able to make it to Masjid. Remember the Prophet did not make Taraweeh a Fard (obligatory) prayer. Taraweeh prayers can help atone from earlier sins.
- In general, we should all increase our prayers and reading of the Qu'ran during this month.
- We also encourage believers to make donations of water, dates and food supplies that can also be used to feed needy at Eid al Fitr